Bolton defender Derik Osede talks to Sky Sports about

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

Bolton defender Derik Osede talks to Sky Sports about

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 4 Tháng 5 22, 2019 12:51 pm

Bolton defender Derik Osede talks to Sky Sports about swapping the bright lights of Real Madrid for a chaotic season at the Macron Stadium. This time last year, Derik Osede was rubbing shoulders with Cristiano Ronaldo and Zinedine Zidane at Real Madrids plush Valdebabas training complex. The 23-year-old had spent his entire career rising through the youth ranks of the biggest club in the world, but when his final season in their Castilla B team drew to an end, he knew it was time to leave his comfort zone.Real Madrid is the team of my heart and to play there was a dream, he tells Sky Sports. I had been there for 13 years and everything was perfect, but breaking into the first team is difficult because its full of the best players in the world. I had to leave the cantera to see real football. When you leave, you realise theres more to life than Real Madrid. Derik Osede (right) in action for Real Madrid in a pre-season clash with Inter Milan The Spanish U21 international set his sights on a move to England, and when an offer arrived from Bolton Wanderers in July, he didnt hesitate. I wanted to come to England and grow as a player, he says. There was interest from a few teams but obviously Bolton has always been a great club. They were the first ones to say: Look, Derik, we want you here.Derik followed in the footsteps of former Madrid players Ivan Campo and Fernando Hierro as he signed a three-year contract at the Macron Stadium, but nothing could have prepared him for the turbulent campaign ahead. To a backdrop of spiralling debts, transfer embargoes and disarray behind the scenes, Bolton have won just four games out of 41 in the Championship.They have been without a permanent manager since Neil Lennons departure by mutual consent in the middle of March, and Saturdays 4-1 defeat to Derby County - their ninth in the last 10 games - confirmed their relegation to League One. Derik has made 18 Championship appearances for Bolton this season When I arrived I had no idea it was going to be like this, says Derik. After some time we knew it was going to be difficult to stay in the division but we always hoped we could start winning games and get out of it. We are all very sad. It has been a complicated year for Bolton as a team and as a club, and now its the fans who are paying for it.Obviously the players are partly to blame but its a mixture of everything. Maybe if the previous owners and the people who were running the club had a clearer idea on things it would have been better, but there was no organisation. Thats the word that was missing. Obviously Madrid is the best club in the world, but I felt like everything there was done with organisation. Bolton takeover completed Dean Holdsworths Sports Shield consortium completed their takeover of Bolton in March. For Derik, adapting to Championship football has been another challenge. The first year in England is… complicado, he says. In Castilla we were used to always having the ball but here its different. Its much faster and a lot more physical. There is less control of the ball. There are lots of attacks and counter-attacks. The style is more direct. Derik impressed as a tenacious, ball-playing centre-back in a 2-1 win over Wolves on his debut in September, but he was sent off in a 4-1 defeat to Huddersfield Town a few days later and he dropped out of the team altogether between November and February.Until two months ago I wasnt playing, but Im an optimistic person and Im very hard-working, he says. I knew I was going to end up playing, so I worked, and worked, and worked, and now Im back in the team. It hasnt been easy. Osede applauds Boltons travelling fans after a 1-0 defeat to Birmingham Derik has slotted in at left-back, right-back and defensive midfield since his return to the side, and his improved form has been one of few bright spots for Bolton in recent months. The blood and thunder of the Championship is a world away from Valdebabas and Real Madrid, but Derik has fallen in love with English football and has no regrets about the move.At Castilla we had our stadium and people came to support us but at most there were three or four thousand people, he says. At Bolton we can get 20,000, and at Derby County last week there were 30,000. The atmosphere here is very good and the stadiums are full. Our fans are always supporting us - even on long away trips. I really like that. I would happily finish my career in England because I like this style of football. I like the rhythm of life and I like the atmosphere at the stadiums. Derik Osede So will he stay and play for Bolton in League One? To tell you the truth I have no idea, he says. I havent spoken to the club yet. Its still too early to talk about those things. We have to see whats going to happen next year and what the plans are, but I still have a contract here for two more years and I am still a Bolton player.What is certain is that Derik is enjoying life on and off the pitch in his new surroundings. I have matured as a player and a person and I am very happy here, he says. I would happily finish my career in England because I like this style of football. I like the rhythm of life and I like the atmosphere at the stadiums.Deriks future will become clearer at the end of the season, but before that there are five Championship games left to navigate - including Saturdays reunion with Middlesbrough manager Aitor Karanka at the Macron Stadium. Osede (right) featured prominently for Spain as they won the European U19 Championship in 2012 Six or seven years ago I played under Aitor when he was the manager of Spain U16s and U17s, says Derik. The following year he became Jose Mourinhos assistant at Real Madrid, so I knew him from training there, too. Hes a good manager and a good person. Its great to see him doing so well.Derik could be excused for envying his former managers position at the other end of the Championship table, but his experiences in England have taught him self-pity gets you nowhere. If you work hard, the future will always bring you something positive, he says defiantly. I always think like that. Im an optimistic person.Watch Bolton v Middlesbrough live on Sky Sports 2 HD from 12pm on Saturday Also See: Backroom duo leave Bolton Whats it like to play for Zidane? Anthony DeSclafani Jersey . -- Center Max Unger and tight end Zach Miller are both probable for the Seattle Seahawks on Sunday against the New York Giants and Percy Harvins recovery continues to be slow. Chris Sabo Jersey . Not sure yet. #livetweetingthegreatuntangle — Strombone (@strombone1) April 17, 2014 Stage three, coping: I feel like I could use a cigarette or something. http://www.redsgearshop.com/Reds-Scott-Schebler-Kids-Jersey/ . The Canadian tennis players first full season on the WTA Tour was a strong one. She has risen to No. 32 in the world rankings and will likely be seeded at the first Grand Slam event of the 2014 season. Adam Duvall Jersey . Jacobs scored two in the first end, but Jahr briefly took charge with two in the second end and two more in the third. Jacobs, from Sault. Marie, Ont., gave Canada some breathing room, following his big fourth end by adding two more points in the fifth to go up 7-4. Joey Votto Jersey .C. -- North Carolina State coach Mark Gottfried said his team had a "golden" opportunity to help its NCAA tournament chances.MANCHESTER, England -- David Moyes is set to pay the price for Manchester Uniteds spectacular and sudden decline by being fired as manager of the deposed English champions, with his departure potentially being sealed on Tuesday. United stayed silent Monday, refusing officially to guarantee Moyes future at Old Trafford amid widespread reports in online stories by British newspapers that his 11-month tenure was about to end after losing the support of the board. It appears Moyes position has become untenable since Sunday, when United lost 2-0 to Everton in the Premier League to ensure Englands biggest club over the last two decades will miss out on Champions League qualification for the first time in 19 years. It also left United seventh in the league, a season after winning its 20th championship by 11 points, and on course for its lowest league finish since 1990. Even being the so-called "Chosen One" -- a nickname given to Moyes after he was hand-picked for the position by predecessor Alex Ferguson -- is unlikely to save the 50-year-old Scot, who signed a six-year deal at a club famed for preaching the values of stability. Leading British bookmakers have all slashed their odds on Moyes being removed and many of Tuesdays newspapers are reporting Ryan Giggs, a club great who is on the coaching staff at United, could take temporary charge until the end of the season. "Theyre going to have to clarify this position quickly," said former United defender Gary Neville, who described the clubs handling of the situation as "repulsive." "The average manager gets sacked every 12 months and Ive always felt Manchester United should be different, hold themselves up as a club that basically stands against whats happening in the game." Nevilles brother, Gary, is a member of Moyes coaching team. Moyes has been unable to continue tthe success of Ferguson, who ended his 27-year reign at the end of last season after winning the league for his 38th major trophy as United manager.dddddddddddd Moyes guided United to the quarterfinals of the Champions League, losing to Bayern Munich, but the teams domestic form has been woeful by its high standards. United is 23 points behind current leader Liverpool, 13 adrift of the Champions League places, and has slumped to a string of humiliating losses including to fierce rivals Liverpool and Manchester City at home. United has been defeated a club-record 11 times in the league and 10 times in 22 matches in all competitions in 2014. The deposed champions appear ready to spend considerable sums over the summer to strengthen its squad but their American owners, the Glazer family, may not be willing to trust Moyes to oversee such heavy spending. He was indecisive in the transfer window in the last off-season, bringing in only Marouane Fellaini from former club Everton for 27.5 million pounds ($43 million), and the Belgium midfielder has been a disappointment. United broke its club record transfer fee to sign Juan Mata for 37.1 million pounds ($61.2 million) in January but Moyes has been unable to regularly play the Spain playmaker in his best position. Dutch coach Louis van Gaal and Borussia Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp have been linked with any possible vacancy. With fan backing appearing to ebb away, Moyes said after the loss to Everton that United was "on track" in its transition period post-Ferguson. "We are rebuilding," he said, "we have got things we want to do. "The supporters have been incredibly behind the team and supported the team throughout. They realize it has been a difficult season ... They understand it has not been good, I recognize it has not been good, it needs to be better." Cheap Barcelona Jerseys Cheap Real Madrid Jerseys Authentic Cheap Bayern Munich Jerseys Cheap Dortmund Jerseys Cheap USA Jerseys
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Re: Bolton defender Derik Osede talks to Sky Sports about

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:20 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 1064570
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 7 31, 2021 9:48 am

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:21 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:22 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:23 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:25 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:26 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:27 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:28 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:29 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.20 khách.