Novak Djokovic won his 15th straight match and Roge

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

Novak Djokovic won his 15th straight match and Roge

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 6 Tháng 5 17, 2019 8:46 am

PARIS -- Novak Djokovic won his 15th straight match and Roger Federer avenged last weeks loss to Juan Martin del Potro, setting up a semifinal match between the two at the Paris Masters. Djokovic beat Stanislas Wawrinka of Switzerland 6-1, 6-4, while Federer defeated Del Potro of Argentina 6-3, 4-6, 6-3 Friday. Top-seeded Rafael Nadal also moved into the semifinals with a 6-4, 6-1 victory over Richard Gasquet of France and will next play either defending champion David Ferrer or Tomas Berdych. Federer earned his first victory over a top-10 player since January, when he outlasted Jo-Wilfried Tsonga in the quarterfinals of the Australian Open. "Thats definitely good for my confidence, because those are the kind of wins I need right now," Federer said. "Im happy now I won against a top-10 again, especially just before London where I will have to play against three top-10 players in a row." The eight quarterfinalists at the Paris Masters are the same eight who have qualified for the ATP World Tour Finals in London next week. Federer lost to del Potro in last weekends Swiss Indoors final, but the 17-time Grand Slam champion played nearly flawless tennis in the first set, making 17 winners and only four unforced errors. Del Potro fought back in the second set, saving a break point in the opening game before converting his second break chance at 5-4 to level the match when the fifth-seeded Swiss netted a forehand. In the deciding set, Del Potro sent a forehand into the net to drop serve at 3-3 and Federer won the match when the Argentine hit a forehand long. Djokovic, who saved all six break points he faced, won 13 of 19 points at the net. "Coming to the net is one of the improvements that I had recently," Djokovic said. "It didnt click so fast, trust me. I had to work and put in many, many hours on the practice court that you guys dont see." Wawrinka lost five-setters against Djokovic at the Australian Open and the U.S. Open this year. "When he plays that good its very difficult, especially on this surface where hes the best, I believe," Wawrinka said. Nadal improved his record against Gasquet to 12-0 despite a crowd cheering loudly for the only Frenchman left in the draw. The Spaniard, who is seeking a record sixth Masters title in a single season, broke for a 4-3 lead with a crosscourt backhand return winner. Gasquet struggled with his one-handed backhand against Nadals powerful groundstrokes. The U.S. Open champion went a set up when Gasquet made a backhand error. Nadal took a 4-0 lead in the second set and finished off Gasquet by whipping a forehand winner down the line. Wholesale Chargers Jerseys . Sterling was banned for life and fined US$2.5 million by the NBA on Tuesday for racist comments the league says he made in a recorded conversation. Nash, who plays for the rival L.A. Lakers, spoke as a representative of current NBA players at a press conference assembled by Sacramento mayor and National Basketball Players Association adviser Kevin Johnson. Kellen Winslow Jersey . Expensive. The NFL fined Tomlin $100,000 on Wednesday for interfering with Baltimores Jacoby Jones on a kickoff return in the third quarter of a 22-20 loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. http://www.cheapchargersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-junior-seau-jersey . The first baseman hit a two-run homer in the top of the ninth inning to lead the Mets to a thrilling come-from-behind 3-2 victory over the Milwaukee Brewers. Dan Fouts Jersey . "Ive got a lot of work to do on this team and the sooner that I can get back to my office and start that work, itll be better," he said straight-faced as the rest of the room erupted in laughter. Easton Stick Jersey . Dirk Nowitzki scored 25 points, Shawn Marion had 22 and the Mavericks beat undermanned Philadelphia 124-112 Friday night, handing the 76ers their 10th straight loss. CHICAGO -- This time, the Chicago Cubs were shut down by Mat Latos. Starlin Castro had an RBI single for Chicagos only run in a 4-1 loss to Latos and the Cincinnati Reds on Wednesday night. The Cubs began the day with a .232 team batting average, which was next to last in the National League. They managed just six hits in the series finale against Cincinnati. "The story for us has been that were not scoring enough runs for the starting pitchers and for this bullpen," catcher John Baker said. "Its frustrating for us position players." Its also frustrating for first-year manager Rick Renteria. "Theyre all chipping away at their approaches, but were facing some pretty good chuckers too," he said. "We just obviously werent able to generate a whole lot of runs." Edwin Jackson (5-8) allowed four runs and six hits in 5 1-3 innings for Chicago, which has dropped four of five. Starlin Castro had two hits and drove in a run. "Its a tough lineup. Theyre going to make you work," Jackson said. "I thought for the most part I was able to contain them until the sixth inning. They kind of busted it open a little bit." With the wind blowing in on a cold summer night, Devin Mesoracos five-game homer streak came to an end. The Reds catcher was tied with Adam Dunn, Ken Griffey Jr., Johnny Bench, George Crowe and Ted Kluszewski for the franchise record. Latos (1-0) allowed one run and five hits in seven innings in his third start after beginning the season on the disabled list. It was his first win since Sept. 2 against St. Louis. Latos was coming off a frustrating no-decision against Toronto, when he was staked to an 8-0 lead and was unable to hold on. He gave up five runs and nine hits in 5 2-3 innings as the Blue Jays rallied for a 14-9 victory Friday night. Thee Cubs fell to 12-31 against Cincinnati over the last three seasons.dddddddddddd Jonathan Broxton pitched a perfect eighth and Aroldis Chapman finished for his 14th save in 15 chances. Pinch-hitter Justin Ruggiano doubled off the front of the basket in right field with two outs in the ninth. The call was upheld after Renteria called for a review, and Chapman struck out pinch-hitter Mike Olt to end the game. Cincinnati went ahead to stay with three runs in the sixth. Todd Frazier scored from first on Joey Vottos opposite-field double to left. After Mesoracos single, Jay Bruce lined a double off third baseman Luis Valbuenas glove to drive in Votto. Jackson struck out Chris Heisey before James Russell came in, and Skip Schumaker executed a perfect suicide squeeze to give the Reds a 4-1 lead. "It was the first one in my life. College, big leagues, you name it," said Schumaker, who also had two doubles in the game. "I saw the sign. It worked out." Bruce put the Reds in front with a two-out double down the right-field line in the first, scoring Frazier from second. Votto tried to hustle home from first but was cut down at the plate on Darwin Barneys relay throw. The Cubs tied it in the fourth. Ryan Sweeney reached on a leadoff double, advanced on Anthony Rizzos groundout and scored on Castros base hit. NOTES: Reds 2B Brandon Phillips was out of the lineup for the third straight game with a bruised right heel. ... RHP Dallas Beeler will make his major league debut in Game 1 of Chicagos day-night doubleheader Saturday against Washington. The 25-year-old Beeler is 5-3 with Triple-A Iowa. ... Mesoraco was picked off first base after originally called safe by umpire Trip Gibson in the fourth inning. The call was overturned by replay review. Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Re: Novak Djokovic won his 15th straight match and Roge

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:03 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 1064519
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 7 31, 2021 9:48 am

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:04 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:05 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:06 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:07 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:08 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:09 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:11 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 1:12 pm

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.14 khách.