Choo is headed to Arlington. According to CBS Sport

Nơi trao đổi tài liệu giữa các thành viên

Choo is headed to Arlington. According to CBS Sport

Gửi bàigửi bởi Dogcat250 » Thứ 6 Tháng 5 17, 2019 8:05 am

Shin-Soo Choo is headed to Arlington. According to CBS Sportss Jon Heyman, the Texas Rangers have signed the South Korean to a seven-year, $130 million contract. Choo spent the last season with the Cincinnati Reds after six seasons with the Cleveland Indians. Last season, Choo hit .285 with 21 home runs and 54 RBI. He had a career-high 90 RBI in 2010 for the Indians. Choo becomes the Rangers second big offensive addition of the off-season, having already acquired Prince Fielder from the Detroit Tigers. Anthony Hitchens Chiefs Jersey .com) - The Oklahoma City Thunder will try to get back on track Monday night when they welcome the Minnesota Timberwolves to Chesapeake Energy Arena. Derrick Nnadi Jersey . MLS Commissioner Don Garber and Miami-Dade County Mayor Carlos Gimenez also will attend the session, which was announced Monday. The league has discussed placing its next two expansion teams in Miami and Atlanta. http://www.chiefsstoreauthentic.com/authentic-kendall-fuller-chiefs-jersey/ . And former Maple Leafs coach Ron Wilson certainly knows his pain. "Its pretty hard to coach there without allowing some of these things to kind of affect you," Wilson told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun in his ESPN. Kendall Fuller Jersey . According to a report from ESPN, the Green Bay Packers have re-signed the cornerback to a four-year, $39 million deal with a $12. Chad Henne Jersey . - Mathew Barzal scored 3:47 into overtime as the Seattle Thunderbirds downed the visiting Everett Silvertips 4-3 on Tuesday in Western Hockey League playoff action.CLEVELAND -- Heres a new wrinkle in the Browns curious quarterback conundrum: Former NFL starter Jeff Garcia called and offered his services. Garcia, who started 10 games for Cleveland in 2004, told 92.3 The Fan on Tuesday that he contacted the Browns and asked for a tryout. The 43-year-old Garcia hasnt started an NFL game in five years, but he informed the Browns he would love a chance to make their team. "I actually reached out to the Browns and said, Hey, if you need a guy to come in, work me out, take a look," Garcia told the station. "I dont know if people want me back in Cleveland, but Im open to the opportunity." Garcia, who went 3-7 in his stint as a starter in Cleveland, said the Browns declined his offer. Garcia is the only Browns starting QB to win a season opener in the teams expansion era since 1999. The Browns have had quarterback issues all season. Starter Brandon Weeden got hurt and was replaced by Brian Hoyer, who won two games before suffering a season-ending knee injury. Weeden returned to the starting lineup but has struggled the past two games. He completed just 17 of 42 attempts in Sundays 31-13 loss to the Green Bay Packers. Coach Rob Chudzinski said Monday that hes considering a change at QB, and could turn to veteran Jason Campbelll this week when the Browns (3-3) visit the unbeaten Kansas City Chiefs (7-0).dddddddddddd. Chudzinski will announce his decision Wednesday. Weedens problems have included poor decisions, forced throws and two underhanded flips in the fourth quarter during losses to Detroit and Green Bay the past two weeks. Most Cleveland fans have seen enough and are screaming for a change. However, Weeden still has support in Clevelands locker room. Several of his teammates have stepped up to back the 30-year-old, saying hes not the only one who should be blamed. "I havent been here long enough," said running back Willis McGahee, who signed with the Browns last month after Trent Richardson was traded. "Ive played a couple of games with him and from what Ive seen, he might have made a couple plays thats shouldnt have been thrown but who says everything is going to be perfect? I had some runs in the game that I couldve taken backside and I didnt take it. "Its hard. Its hard for a quarterback to come out and be perfect especially with the history hes had here, its even harder with everybody on him. I take my hat off to him because he still walks around with a smile on his face, still competitive. That right there shows what kind of character he has." Wholesale MLB Orioles Jerseys Red Sox Jerseys From China Discount Yankees Jerseys Online Rays Jerseys For Sale Blue Jays Jerseys From China Wholesale MLB White Sox Jerseys Cheap Baseball Rangers Jerseys Braves Jerseys For SaleGiants Jerseys For Sale ' ' '
Dogcat250
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 687
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 6 Tháng 1 11, 2019 10:10 am

Re: Choo is headed to Arlington. According to CBS Sport

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:33 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Bài viết: 1064417
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 7 Tháng 7 31, 2021 9:48 am

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:35 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:36 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:37 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:38 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:39 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:40 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:43 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Gửi bàigửi bởi wattawalkka » Thứ 2 Tháng 4 10, 2023 11:44 am

wattawalkka
Thành viên 5 sao
Thành viên 5 sao

Trang kế tiếp

Quay về Trao đổi tài liệu

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.15 khách.