www.panthersjerseyproshop.com

Bao gồm tất cả các thông báo của môn phái cho các thành viên của diễn đàn

www.panthersjerseyproshop.com

Gửi bàigửi bởi hongwei28 » Thứ 6 Tháng 5 31, 2019 1:30 pm

The Panthers add some depth to their defensive line with the No. 16 pick in Dan Kadar’s latest mock draft for SB Nation."It’s been said before Youth Christian McCaffrey Jersey , but it’s crucial for the Carolina Panthers’ to revitalize their pass rush in 2019. Last season, the Panthers ranked 27th in the NFL with 35 sacks, their lowest total since 2011. Julius Peppers’ retirement leaves an open spot opposite to Mario Addison and Carolina is likely to fill the void in the upcoming NFL Draft. In Dan Kadar’s latest mock draft for SB Nation, he agrees that the Panthers should address their defensive end need with the No. 16 overall pick. In previous weeks, he predicted the Panthers would take Montez Sweat or Clelin Ferrell. This week, it’s defensive end Rashan Gary. My takeGary had himself a week at the NFL Combine. At 6-foot-4 and 277 pounds, The former Wolverine showed off his athleticism, explosiveness Christian McCaffrey Men Jersey , and speed. Although his production was inconsistent at the college level, Gary demonstrated his pure talent in Indianapolis. Gary is a versatile defender with the skillset to be a disruptive force. He’s an edge setter and powerful against the run. There’s no reason a player with his ability can’t be coached to an elite level. Considering his size and talent, should the Panthers overlook the consistency of Gary? Or should it be seen as a red flag?Monday Morning Optimist: the Panthers found their speed on a weird day That was one of the dumbest and luckiest games of football I have ever seen the Carolina Panthers play. Let’s make that clear up front. This column isn’t sunshine and roses because a win is a win this week. Captain Colin Jones, with key assists from DJ Moore and Curtis Samuel, made sure that a punt was not a bad play. Graham Gano kicked lights out, including that game winner that might have taken the lights out at a dome. The rest would be concerning if the Panthers had suffered another conference loss yesterday. Instead, there is hope that the litany of mistakes can merely be instructional.We’ll talk more as the week goes on about how many questionable decisions were made by Norv Turner, Ron Rivera Color Rush Christian McCaffrey Jersey , and Cam Newton against the New York Giants. An octopus on a slip-n-slide could have won a three-legged race more gracefully than the Panthers beat the Giants yesterday. It happens. The NFL is weird and the Cleveland Browns keep taking folks to overtime to remind them just in case they forgot. To harp on the down day for the defense or the uncharacteristic miscommunications between Ian Thomas and Cam that led to two turnovers would do a disservice to the great potential the Panthers demonstrated yesterday.Christian McCaffrey didn’t break the game, but he had a couple of runs that made you hold your breath just in case he did. He has that potential that every fan and coach wants on their team: the run-away speed that can ruin a defense that makes even a single mistake. It’s exciting to watch in a way that even DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart weren’t —not quite— in their primes. He’s a reliable Ted Ginn, Jr.What’s more, the Panthers put the ball in the hands of rookie DJ Moore and second year wide receiver Curtis Samuel with space to move. I held my breath the same way I did for McCaffrey. These kids have the speed we hoped they would. Half the credit for their big plays goes to the Giants for putting on a clinic for poor tackling. Their speed was on full display in that much traffic, though. Imagine what it would look like in the secondary.It’s been a long time since the Panthers have had a player with the home run ability of McCaffrey. I don’t think they have ever had two players in that mold. If all three of these guys work out; if McCaffrey, Samuel, and Moore can all earn the trust of the coaches; if they each can force Turner’s hand into giving them significant roles in the game plan week in and week out then the Panthers offense is going to be a show worth watching.Their speed in front of the threat that is Cam Newton is not something that the NFL is made to handle. Devin Funchess can continue to settle into his role as a reliable contributor, a 1b to Greg Olsen’s 1a when he returns (possibly next week!). The Panthers can use those guys to move the chains while pinning safeties impossibly far back in fear of the three actual jungle cats the Panthers have masquerading as offensive skill players. It won’t work out quite that way Christian McCaffrey Jersey Boys , of course, but the players are finally there. They could do it.I don’t know if Turner is the right coordinator for that job. I don’t know if Rivera is an aggressive enough coach to even want that kind of ability to chew up yards and score touchdowns. I do know the Panthers flashed the potential for an unstoppable offense yesterday. Weird things happen in the NFL, so I’m happy to give them a pass for this game. For now. We’ll see if they can take advantage of their talent and stop manufacturing these nail biting finishes.That’s how they become relevant in the post season. That’s how 2015 happened. It’s worth it, even if that means no longer having some of the greatest calls of the week, like this one, courtesy of the Spanish language broadcast team:
hongwei28
Thành viên 3 sao
Thành viên 3 sao

Bài viết: 80
Ngày tham gia: Thứ 4 Tháng 1 23, 2019 4:52 pm

Quay về Thông báo của môn phái

Ai đang trực tuyến?

Đang xem chuyên mục này: Không có thành viên nào đang trực tuyến.2 khách.